I am a versatile Concept artist and not restricted to one theme and style. My skills range from fast sketches to proper quality illustrations. Being able to pull off all kinds of concepts in various production pipelines due to my long freelance experience (more than 5 years) where I worked closely with other artists, art directors and producers to push the quality of a giving project. I have experience in the video game, film and toy industry.
I have an excellent eye for detail and I try to flesh that out with even the fastest and roughest works. I am able to quickly and effectively respond to critique and feedback. I am comfortable and used to work under high pressure where quantity sometimes is more important than quality, but that of course depends on the project’s needs.
In my leisure time, I continually look for inspiration - I find it in books, video games, toys, design of a vehicles and architecture. All these inspiration sources help me to get to new ideas and to stay creative.
• Created mechanical designs, vehicles, environments and props mostly for mobile games.
• Designed game related graphic art and illustrations.
• Delivered very clear design layouts on how to proceed with the design tasks once it’s
been handed to the 3D artists.
Clients: Hot Wheels (Mattel), BitFry Game Studios, Ogilvy, Pocket Sheep (No Brakes Games).
• Designed vehicle concepts for Mattel’s Hot Wheels.
• Adapted to different artistic styles and workflows according to project’s needs.
• Designed game related illustrations for marketing purposes across social media and blogs.