I’ve been working as a Concept Artist / Graphic Designer for the past 5 years. In that time I’ve created various prop, vehicle and asset designs mostly for mobile games.
Where I excel as a designer is the ability to create concept sketches and renderings for presentation in a short amount of time. Additional work experience in advertising agency helped me to develop graphic design skills and to contribute to the award-winning advertising campaigns. I got a chance to deepen my knowledge in working with various international clients, had a chance to see how projects are planned and executed.
Working in different industries encouraged me to experiment with the skills that I have attained. In my leisure time, I continually look for inspiration - I find it in books, video games, toys, design of a vehicles, tech and architecture. All these inspiration sources help me to get new ideas and to stay creative.
• Concepted and designed various prop, vehicle and asset designs mostly for mobile games.
• Prepared detailed design layouts and guided 3D modelers in the modeling stage.
• Designed game related illustrations for marketing purposes across social media and blogs.
Projects worked on: Pocket Sheep, Signals (No Brakes Games), Pocket Kart Racing (Dongjun Wei Games).
• Created graphic art, logos and illustrations for advertisements, web, press and TV projects.
• Adapted to different artistic styles and workflows according to individual project’s needs.
• Worked with banks, telecommunications, shopping malls and restaurant brands.
• Performed representational functions within a multi-award winning advertising agency.