I’ve been working as a freelance Concept Artist / Graphic Designer for the past 5 years. In that time I’ve created various prop, vehicle and asset designs mostly for mobile games.
My work experience in advertising agency helped me to develop graphic design skills and to contribute to the award-winning advertising campaigns. I got a chance to deepen my knowledge in working with various clients, had a chance to see how projects are planned and executed.
Working in different industries encouraged me to experiment with the skills that I have attained. In my leisure time, I continuously look for inspiration - I find it in books, video games, design of a vehicles, tech and architecture. All these things help me to get to new ideas and to stay sharp in the business.
My objective is to work as a Video Game Concept Artist preferably in a full-time position in a studio environment.
• Concepted and designed various prop, vehicle and asset designs mostly for mobile games.
• Prepared detailed design layouts and guided 3D modelers in the modeling stage.
• Designed game related illustrations for marketing purposes across social media and blogs.
Projects worked on: Pocket Sheep, Signals (No Brakes Games), Pocket Kart Racing (Dongjun Wei Games).
• Created graphic art, logos and illustrations for advertisements, web, press and TV projects.
• Adapted to different artistic styles and workflows according to individual project’s needs.
• Worked with banks, telecommunications, shopping malls and restaurant brands.
• Performed representational functions within a multi-award winning advertising agency.